ScrappinC. Be sure to check out her blog, lots of great things to see. I especially like the Halloween mini album that she made. Very creative.
The rules for this award are pretty simple:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other blogs.
THANK YOU, CINDY LOU!!!!!
1. I have two children, my first graduates this year and the second is finishing middle school.
2. I'm an elementary school teacher.
3. I like to consider myself a "paper artist"...even tho I really just make cards and do some scrapbooking.
4. My biggest fear is of drowning, even though I've been a swimmer since about the age of 4, and worked as a lifeguard for years.
5. I'm an avid reader...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my NookColor.
6. I'm a reality T.V. junkie.
7. I'm not an animal lover, BUT, in the last 15 years I've had fish, 3 hamsters, 4 cats, 2 dogs, a guinea pig (thanks, Aunt Cyndi) and a ferret living in my house...see #1...the things we do for them...
Ok, on to the new awards. I wanted to pass this on to some less known bloggers. I specifically looked for blogs with less than 200 followers because chances are they'll be new to you. I hope you'll pop over and check them out. I think there is some real talent here.