Thursday, June 17, 2010

Table Tiles for a Grad Party


This post will be picture heavy, since I was asked to make 10 tiles for a party.  The plan is to use the tiles to mark the tables that the guests will be seated at.  I was given a list of words along with the colors they wanted used, and this is what I came up with.  I used a mix of SCAL and Cricut carts.  I just got the Cricut Lite Lacy Labels cart and love it...sooooo versatile.  I used it last night to make a thank you card (you can see it later on my stamping and scrapping blog).  Anyway, here are some (not so good) pics of the finished tiles.

3 comments:

  1. Sheila aka SassyLadyJune 17, 2010 at 1:21 PM

    These are beautiful! Love the colors. What a wonderful way to mark the different tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tiles- they are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These r so cute! What did you use to adhere the flowers with?

    ReplyDelete