Tuesday, June 30, 2009

God' Beauty


I'm really on a roll now...actually I'm just trying to figure out how to add links and things to my blog. Anyway, this card is a CASE of a CASE...lol. I saw it HERE (one of my favorite blogs to visit) and thought it would work for almost any occassion.
I absolutely LOVE the butterfly from this set (God's Beauty - retiring hostess set). It will remain in my stash for a long time. If you haven't tried stamping it on vellum and coloring it from the backside yet, DO IT NOW!!! It looks like a live butterfly has just landed on your paper.

Supplies used:
Stamps: SU "God's Beauty" (images), SU "Fun & Fast Notes" (greeting)
Paper: SU Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: StazOn jet black
Markers: SU Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Divine swirls (I think) Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I will have to give your colouring on vellum a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hosted a "Stampin Up" party with Chelle. It was fantastic...she's so creative and has many great ideas. She made everything look soo easy!!

    ReplyDelete